Microsoft has discounted six hot Windows Phone games for Black Friday, and most of them are must-haves. All six of the titles have been dropped to $1.99 for the next week, which has resulted in savings of between 33% and 60%.
- Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles HD, Gameloft – 60% off (normally $4.99)
- Carcassonne, Microsoft Studios - 33% off (normally $2.99)
- Cracking Sands, Microsoft Studios - 33% off (normally $2.99)
- Gravity Guy, Miniclip - 33% off (normally $2.99)
- Mush, Microsoft Studios - 33% off (normally $2.99)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I, SEGA - 60% off (normally $4.99)
Personally, I’d highly recommend Mush, and Carcassonne is a very addicting board game which has since been turned into a video game. Carcassonne is particularly notable because it was released just a few short weeks ago, right before the launch of Windows Phone 8. The rest of the games on sale are just as great.
While the sale pricing doesn’t appear to be live just yet in the United States, you shouldn’t have to wait too long. The Black Friday sale is expected to run up through November 26.